Fiesta Green Plastic Free Compostable Hot Cups Double Wall 340ml / 12oz (Case of 500) - FB953
Do your bit for the environment by switching to this pack of 500 x 12oz Fiesta Green double-wall, plastic-free hot cups. As these hot cups are made with an innovative water-based lining, they are completely free from plastic. This means they can be sent to both commercial composting facilities and mixed paper recycling sites, making it extremely easy for you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill and into more Earth-friendly waste streams.
The plastic-free design means the cups also have an incredibly small impact on the planet and its finite resources. This gives you a great green alternative to traditional plastic-lined cups, improving the sustainability of your service while also helping you meet customer demand for environmentally responsible disposables.
Not only sustainable, these cups also feature a double-wall design that guarantees fantastic insulation. This will keep your beverages hot and customers' hands comfortable without the need for a cup sleeve.
- Capacity 340ml | 12oz
- Dimensions 115(H) x 90(Ø)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 20g
- Colour Kraft
- Fully compostable within 12 weeks in industrial composting sites
- Certified compostable according to the BS EN 13432 standard
- Contains no oil or plant-based plastics, instead using a water-based barrier coating solution
- The plastic-free design means the cups can also be recycled in conventional UK mixed paper recycling streams
- Boasts a smaller carbon footprint than standard plastic-lined cups
- Made from sustainably sourced, FSC-certified paper
- More sustainable alternatives to traditional plastic-lined hot cups
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- The double-wall design keeps your drinks hot and customers' hands cool
- The double-wall construction means these cups require no additional cup sleeves
- Lids sold separately