Olympia Spirit Pourer Medium Slow - C164
Pour liquor and juices with ease, with the bar pourer from Olympia. The pourer is designed to fit effortlessly into most bottles, and acts as a steady and controlled pourer for many different mixers and cocktails.
The pourer is designed with a narrow spout that provides a medium-slow pouring speed which aids in reducing wasted liquor and crafting beautiful drinks. Made from a mixture of plastic and metal, the pourers are highly durable and easy to clean - saving you money and time.
What is a speed pourer?
A speed pourer - also known as a bottle pourer or liquor pourer - fits onto the end of your bottles and streamlines the flow of liquid that comes out, preventing the glugs and resultant spills that can come if you simply upend a standard bottle. An essential part of any bartender's armoury, it makes accurately pouring everything from spirits to juice speedy, simple and spill-free.
How do you use a bottle pourer?
Using a bottle pourer is easy, but there's a few quick tips you need to keep in mind if you're going to get the most out of yours.
1. Fix your poruer to your bottle by pushing it into the bottle opening
2. When fixing your pourer to your bottle, make sure the spout is facing the label. This is an easy way to keep track of which way the spout is facing, minimising your risk of missing the glass
3. Always cover your pourer or replace it with a bottle cap when storing spirits and juices for long periods of time. Although ideal for quick pouring, the hole in the stem of your speed pourer can cause whatever's inside to go off if left uncovered for long periods
- Dimensions 108(H)mm
- Material Metal & Plastic
- Weight 20g
- Colour Black & Silver
- Chrome metal tapered spout
- Polycork supplied, replacements sold separately