12oz Aqua Lined 'Green Effect' Double Wall Hot Cups (Case of 500) - MOQ 2 Cases
PLASTIC FREE, COMPOSTABLE & RECYCLABLE!
Our Green Effect double wall cups are the perfect environmentally friendly alternative to conventional disposable cups and are plastic & PLA free!
Our Green Effect Plastic Free* (*as per the EU single use plastic directive) cups are the perfect environmentally friendly alternative to conventional disposable cups. Our Green Effect cups are lined with a water-based barrier coating solution, opposed to regular disposable cups which are lined with polyethylene (PE), a finite, oil-based resource, which can be harmful to our environment when not collected and recycled through an approved scheme.
Green Effect cups are environmentally friendly by design. As our cups are plastic free as per the EU single use plastic directive, they are able to be recycled via conventional UK mixed paper recycling streams which are easily accessible for all consumers, unlike PE lined and PLA lined cups which require collecting and distributing to specialist facilities. In addition, our new water based coated cups are also certified compostable as per EU13432, being able to fully compost in industrial composting facilities.
Additionally, all of our cup board is sourced from sustainably managed forestry and is either FSC or PEFC accredited.
As this cup is manufactured and distributed in the UK, it doesn't have to travel thousands of miles around the world to get to its final destination, unlike many other eco disposable cups on the market, massively reducing this product's carbon footprint.
This cup also features a double wall design, which helps to keep the contents hot, whilst remaining comfortable to hold.
Want your own design? We can print anything from just 1000 units upwards, please get in touch for more information.
- Plastic-free Aqueous Coating (EU Single Use Plastic Directive).
- Zero Polyethylene (PE) content.
- Fully compatible with UK Mixed Paper Recycling streams.
- FSC approved Virgin Fibre baseboard helps support a circular economy.
- Compostable (EU Standard DIN 13432:2000).
- Approved for Food Contact (EU 1935/2004 Food Legislation Framework).
- Allergen free (EU 1169/2011 and EU 78/2014).
- Digital, Litho and Flexo printing options available.
- Minimum print run from 1000 units.
- 2 colours to choose from.
Minimum order 2 cases