3-Ply ASTM Non Medical Single Use Public Protection Masks (Pack of 50)
Limited stock remaining, when they're gone, they're gone.
While the masks alone will not prevent you catching Covid-19, they have been shown to help stop asymptomatic carriers spreading the killer bug further. These masks are recommended to be sold around £1-£2 per mask, but we shipping in plenty of different types of masks weekly and are trying to help the general public and businesses to save money by passing on our cost savings.
What are Melt Blown Surgical masks?
The melt blown process is a non-woven manufacturing system involving direct conversion of a polymer into continuous filaments, integrated with the conversion of the filaments into a random laid non-woven fabric.This allows the wearer to breath while reducing the inflow of possible infectious particles. There are many non certified medical masks on the market that do not have this - they are just three layers of non woven material. Demand for melt-blown fabric is very high.
3-ply ASTM F2100-19 Single Use Public Disposable Surgical Face Masks - Melt Blown
- General purpose 3-ply face masks - Melt Blown
- 95% BFE
- Elasticised ear loops and with adjustable nose bar ensure secure fit with quick and easy donning
- 3-ply polypropylene material is soft, with excellent breathability
- Free of fibreglass and latex, making it suitable for most wearers
- These products are not suitable for front line medical staff
- EC REP
- 1 Box : £19.99+vat
- 2+ Boxes : £17.99+vat per box
- 5+ Boxes : £15.99+vat per box
*Note – these types of masks are not used by the NHS. NHS require fluid resistant products such as Type IIR, FFP2 & FFp3.
|2 - 4||£21.59|