Jantex Washing Up Liquid 5 Litre - CF975
Eradicate all stains and loosen heavy grease with Jantex's concentrated washing up formula. The formula's fast-acting foam is perfect for cleaning all types of glassware and tableware including cutlery, crockery, stainless steel utensils and worktops.
This single pack of Jantex washing up liquid is the perfect way to revive your kitchen equipment to its former glory with no left over residue or visible steaks. For consistent use every time, the formula can be paired with the GF368 Jantex Pelican Pump, saving you time, money and waste by efficiently dispensing each 25ml dosage.
How Does Washing Up Liquid Work?
Washing up liquid works by using molecules with two opposing 'heads'. These are hydrophilic, heads attracted to water, and hydrophobic - heads attracted to oil. The hydrophobic heads attach themselves to grease and food residue on your equipment, before surrounding it with the hydrophilic heads pointing outwards. This makes soiling on your equipment water-soluble and easy to rinse away.
What Is The pH Of Washing Up Liquid?
The pH of most washing up liquids, including this Jantex solution, is 7-8. This slightly alkaline pH is perfect for breaking down fats and oils on your equipment or surfaces. However, as the pH is close to neutral (pH 7), this washing up liquid won't damage most surfaces and is not regarded as being harmful to skin.
Does Washing Up Liquid Kill Germs?
No, washing up liquid doesn't kill germs, but it will help to remove them from your crockery, glassware and utensils. These microbes are harboured in the food particles, grease and other soiling that's on your dirty equipment. By releasing this dirt, washing up liquid also helps to wash away any bacteria that are living on this soiling.
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Dimensions 275(H) x 190(W) x 130(D)mm
- Material Plastic
- Finish - external Transparent
- Weight 5.15kg
- Hazardous Chip Codes R36, S2, S25, S26
- Dilution Ratio: 1:500
- The fast-acting detergent powers through tough grease, dirt and grime
- Leaves a streak-free finish
- The solution is food safe
- Features a slight detergent scent
- Suitable for cleaning crockery, glassware, cookware and all hard surfaces
- The concentrated solution offers a great cost-per-use
- Use with pelican pump (GF368) for 25ml dosing
- For professional use only