Jantex Kitchen Cleaner and Sanitiser Ready To Use 750ml (Single Pack) - CF968
Tackle stains, soiling and bacteria with ease, using this single pack of 750ml Jantex kitchen cleaner and sanitiser.
As the formula conforms to BS EN 1276, it's been proven to successfully remove common food-borne bacteria and reduce the risk of illness. It also contains heavy-duty detergent agents which break down complex proteins found in tough food stains, leaving surfaces clean and germ-free. The ready-to-use solution has a contact time of 30 seconds and needs no dilution before use - so sanitising is always made quick and simple.
This kitchen cleaner and sanitiser spray from Jantex is designed to work on hard surfaces within food preparation and service areas such as stainless steel worktops, hobs and oven tops.
What Does a Sanitiser Do?
A sanitiser combines a detergent with a disinfectant to remove dirt and reduce bacteria to safe levels. This means the Jantex kitchen cleaner and sanitiser will make your surfaces visibly clean and help to stop the spread of illness-causing microbes. For a sanitiser to work properly, it needs to be left on your surfaces for the recommended contact time.
What Is a Food-Grade Sanitiser?
A food-grade sanitiser is a solution that's safe for use on food-contact surfaces. The Jantex kitchen cleaner and sanitiser is both food-safe and odourless, ensuring there's no risk of contamination when used to clean your kitchen surfaces, equipment and utensils.
What Method Should You Adopt When Using a Sanitiser?
When using a sanitiser, you should adopt the two-stage cleaning method. First, clean the surface with hot water and your Jantex kitchen cleaner and sanitiser to remove any dirt, grease or grime. Once dry, spray the sanitiser back onto the surface and leave for the recommended contact time. This will ensure harmful bacteria are reduced to safe levels.
- Capacity 750ml
- Dimensions 280(H) x 100(W) x 50(D)mm
- Material Plastic
- Finish - external Transparent
- Weight 830g
- Hazardous Chip Codes S2, S26, S46
- Colour Clear
- Contact Time: 30 Seconds
- Passes the BS EN 1276 standard for antibacterial performance
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria within 30 seconds - including E. coli and Salmonella
- The solution effectively removes soiling and eliminates bacteria
- Each 750ml bottle delivers approximately 750 x sprays
- The sanitiser is odourless and food-safe, perfect for kitchens
- The ready-to-use formula makes this sanitiser quick and easy to apply
- The trigger spray ensures accurate application of the chemical
- For professional use only