Jantex Kitchen Cleaner and Sanitiser Concentrate 5Ltr - CF969
This single pack of Jantex kitchen cleaner and sanitiser is a concentrated formula which can be diluted for everyday use in food preparations and service areas, ideally within a busy catering environment with food spills and tough grease stains. The product is also perfectly suited to sanitising shelves, storage cabinets and high-traffic food preparation areas which are prone to food spillages, heavy soiling and harmful bacteria; helping to reduce the risk of illness or injury.
Features active biocides which effectively destroy micro-organisms found in liquid spills on worktops, stubborn stains and leave them sparklingly clean to an impeccable standard of hygiene.
The product passes BS EN 1276 with a contact time of 5 minutes at a dilution of 1:40, and 30 seconds at a dilution of 1:10.
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Dimensions 275(H) x 190(W) x 130(D)mm
- Material Plastic
- Finish - external Transparent
- Weight 5.15kg
- Hazardous Chip Codes R36, S2, S26, S46, S25
- Contact Time: 30 Seconds at 1:10 dilution
- Passes the BS EN 1276 standard for antibacterial performance
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria within 30 seconds - including E. coli and Salmonella
- The solution effectively removes soiling and eliminates bacteria
- Dilution Ratio: 10:1 for degreasing and heavy soiling
- Dilution Ratio: 20:1 for disinfecting food prep surfaces
- Dilution Ratio: 40:1 for general cleaning
- The sanitiser is food-safe, perfect for commercial kitchens
- The concentrated solution offers a great cost-per-use
- Use with the Jantex pelican pump (GF368 - sold separately) for consistent and accurate dosing
- Use with the Jantex Spray Bottles for custom dilutions and portable cleaning (CD815, CD816, CD817 and CD818)
- For professional use only