BioPak "I'm a Green Cup" 8oz Compostable Single Wall Hot Cups (Case of 1000) - 1160
Our I'm a Green Cup 8oz cups carry a strong eco-friendly message so your customers are aware of your ethical choice. Paper BioCups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with a bioplastic (PLA) lining made from plants not oil. They are commercially compostable and are branded with the 'I'm a green cup' message making your commitment to the environment clear to your customers
- Our 'I'm a Green Cup' BioCups are made from paper sourced from managed plantations and lined with PLA – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- They are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks.
- The sustainable 'I'm a Green Cup' message helps you shout about your eco-credentials.
- Choose from a wide range of cup sizes to suit all your coffee needs with lids to fit.
- We also have a double-wall sustainable alternative to double cupping that will protect your customers from extremely hot drinks.
- Our takeaway coffee cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life.
- They are designed to be commercially composted as part of the circular economy.