BioPak "I'm a Green Cup" 12oz Compostable Double Wall Hot Cups (Case 500) - 1164
Our I'm a Green Cup 12oz cups carry a strong eco-friendly message so your customers are aware of your ethical choice. Paper BioCups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with a bioplastic (PLA) lining made from plants not oil. They are commercially compostable, with an extra wall that will protect your customers from hot drinks and helps you to avoid double-cupping.
- Our 'I'm a Green Cup' BioCup double-wall disposable coffee cups are designed with an extra layer of paperboard and a textured pattern for additional insulation to protect consumers.
- BioCups are made from paper sourced from managed plantations and lined with PLA – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our insulated coffee cups superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- A more economical and eco-friendly solution than double-cupping extra-hot drinks.
- They are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks.
- The sustainable 'I'm a Green Cup' message helps you shout about your eco-credentials.
- Our takeaway coffee cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life.
- We have a range of lids to fit these takeaway cups.
- They are designed to be industrially composted as part of the circular economy.